Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

Why do women marry beta males they aren't attracted to?

Why not date a guy like Jason Momoa or Chris Hemsworth? (not them, but their real life equivalents). Why date a guy that's fat, balding, smells bad, addicted to cigarettes, works at the gas station. Hell, even the regular guy who's average looking is a beta male compared to someone like Chris Evans. Why don't more women date complete stud alpha males who look like greek gods and are rich, famous, intelligent, funny, laid back, and nice men.

It's like women date and marry and settle DOWN instead of dating and marrying UP

• Favorite Answer

The same reason men don't date Victoria Secret looking models. In order to be that attractive not only does it take natural good looks you have to sacrifice A LOT to maintain that body and lifestyle. Their cheat day is probably an organic, gluten, dairy, and soy free date and almond energy ball rolled in coconut flakes. Your cheat day is probably brownies and pizza. Celebrities, instagram models, and adult film stars work out three hours a day every day, they go to have their chest hair, legs, etc. waxed weekly or lasered, they dye their hair in a routine manner, and tan their skin, etc. It is a lot of work and they would ideally like a partner that does the same thing. Not some average girl or guy that spends their Sunday going for brunch eating more calories than allowed, and starting their day with coffee instead of protein shake. Trust me there is nothing laid back about being that attractive consistently. Mark Wahlberg gets up at 2:30 AM to work out....I can tell you he is not the guy I'd marry right now because I get up at 2 PM lmao

• 1 year ago

charity and thank god..

• Kelly
    1 year ago

Personally, I married up...

• 1 year ago

They want to control him

btw Jason Momoa or Chris Hemsworth are delta males

• Petter
    1 year ago

You really think there are enough alpha males to go around for all women to marry? Think again...