Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 10 months ago

I saw my grumpy uncle and said “I saw your daughter’s getting married, congratulations” and he said nothing. What does this mean?

He is a scary person but has six children. I’m scared cause of his sister, my Mom, we’ll be excluded from the wedding. He and my mother don’t get along. All the other cousins will be invited.

I ASKED EARLIER AND GOT VAGUE ANSWERS.

• lila
    Favorite Answer

It means he wants nothing to do with you, quite clearly. For whatever reason, right or wrong, it doesn't matter. He doesn't want to have a relationship with you or your mom. Don't sweat it, just move on.

maybe you should ask him what it means

• Lv 7

why don't you ask HIM? none of us are psychic or mindreaders. we could only guess, since we do not even know his personality.

maybe he thought you were being sarcastic, maybe he just couldn't think of what to say.

instead of trying to gauge his reaction, why not just speak frankly and ask him straightforward what you want to know.

i'm sure he'd appreciate it...

you have a crush on pearl lederman