promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

Do you think *this* will be the future of North America?

Trump gets reelected in 2020.

Western Canada and Ontario get annexed by the USA.

Quebec and Atlantic Canada go their own way; New France and New UK respectively.

Trump deports or imprisons ALL non whites including those in the new American states (Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and Yukon). He makes Vancouver and Toronto North American (white) again. Why? Because Trudeau would never do it.

Trump continues to put migrant children in cages.

The KKK makes a comeback.

Nobody cares about Quebec or the Maritimes anymore, but they get all the Haitians, Syrians, Brazilians and Chinese they want. They will turn into France and UKistan.

Trump has the two walls built; one for Mexico and the other for the Native Territories.

David Duke gets elected US President in 2024.

That is my theory.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You know a koolaid distributer don’t you. Btw, David Duke is supporting a democrat for President. He likes her racist stand on hating Jews.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

No. I sure hope not. I am not nearly as bigoted as you seem to be.

The world is not as white as you seem to think it should be. It will never be. In fact, the way I see it, there will not be much white skin left on the planet in a few more generations.

Learn to accept reality and embrace it as it is or you will certainly be miserable for your entire life.

• sam
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

No..........................

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I don't think so. No way Trump will win in 2020 unless there is Russian hacking of voting machines, changing the vote count. Another scenario is that Russian hackers may simply remove voter information of liberals from the database so their names will not show up when they go to vote.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

No.

You had me until the end of your first sentence.

Would never happen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.