Lispin asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 4 months ago

Has anyone ever won a large amount of money on the lottery or a casino or is it all a scam? If so whats the most you have won?

I won 700 finishing in the top 20 of a poker tournament a number of years back its a real thing people win money there all the time they just arent posting on yahoo answers

It isn't a scam. it's a business where the odds are in favour of the house. The lottery pays out a percentage of the stake money, other money goes to "good causes" and the people running the lottery trouser the rest, which makes them lottery winners every week.

• Jeff T

I've seen people hit $25,000 before on slot machines.

• Jay P

There is no need to the casinos nor lotteries to run a scam. The odds already favour the house, not the players...

I played Blackjack at a casino on Saturday and walked out with $150 profit. Not my biggest win but my most recent.

• F

I won £2k on the Uk lottery with 5 balls. 1 more and it wouldhave been a few million.

• Bob

Yes some people do win large amounts of money on the lottery or in the casino, and the most I have ever won is $200 to $250.

A relative won $1200 on a dollar machine. A former coworker ALWAYS wins, especially on high limit slots. It's NOT a scam, but many casinos have very tight machines and table games.

My dad won 10 dollars years ago. Or was it 5?

You know people win the lotto, and at casinos, come on.

• .

Back twenty plus years ago, when I played scratch & win, it seemed like I won a few bucks at least forty percent of the time. I think the most I ever won was 60 dollars.