Is it ok for me to rub my boobs?

I have been on HRT from july 11th an my boobs are bugging me. for i rubed then i an a trans women.

Update:

Vlad = thanks for the help

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's illegal to walk around rubbing your boobs in public.

You will be arrested for lewd behavior if you continue this obsession.

And then you will lose your hormones as you await trial in the county jail.

So stop rubbing!

• Dark Alchemist
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

I mean "she" could do it at home in a private room. As I often say, trans people are stubborn, overly sensitive wannabes. "She" kinda deserves to be in pain as it's "her" own fault for getting a sex change

• 4 months ago

I would rub them in private, but yes, rubbing them whilst they are growing because of the pain is perfectly fine, and can even stimulate growth.

• 4 months ago

You should just have your boobs removed if they're that much of a problem.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I guess you could rub them at home in a private area. Ice might help a little too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Autogynaphilia is a medically proven birth condition in which a man feels the need to have sex with himself and so injects himself with hormones to become more woman like and thus more sexually attractive to himself.

• Tristan4 months agoReport

Yet this is not what the person is asking -_- they said their chest is bothering them, not that she wants to masturbate in public.

• 4 months ago

Sure, I mean they're your breasts

• 4 months ago

Rub-a-dub-dub away. It doesn't bother me. Just stay away from my boobs. They are spoken for.

• 4 months ago

It is ok for everybody to rub his or her boobs.

• 4 months ago

Only when no one is looking. Be careful not to accidentally bang them on a door or something. This extra sensitivity will last about a year.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Can you write that again...in English?

an?

i?

rubed?

then?

an?

women?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.