Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

If you're against any type of gun control, what is your suggestion for dealing with the problem of mass shootings?

And do it without bashing liberals, activists, or the media.

7 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Other than easy access to guns at home, what most mass shooters have in common is a documented history of mental illness. One approach is to rewrite FERPA and HIPAA to make educators and medical professionals mandatory reporters of people who, for psych reasons, may not be safe & responsible gun owners.

• Raisin Caine
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

That I would agree to, so long as the people have due process before having their rights taken away.

• 4 months ago

Stop & Frisk in malls, plaza, busy metropolitan area, ghettos, airport... An Assault Rifle can't be consealed & illegal. Semi-Auto in city limits without carry permit: confiscation, jail time, ownership ban. Carry Permit of Semi- Auto: should only be for trained professionals (police, intelligence, military) Seniors, Sport Marksman ship, veterans with fire arms training (ribbons/medal). A properly thoughout registration of Semi-Auto/ Automatic Hand Gun (post WWII) ownership, transfer of ownership, surrender of ownership through the DMV. Unregistered Semi-Auto or use of M-16/AK-47s & automatic handguns to committ robberies, murder, terror (mateen, farook, tsarnaev) trial by tribunal judges, death penalty carried out within 5 years. Non-Citizens trial by judge, death penalty carried out in a year. Any degree of murder, manslaughter with any blunt, poison, blade, fire arms, bombs should be a death penalty case.

Unregistered Semi-Auto or Use of M-16/AK-41s & automatic handguns to commit robberies, murder, terror (Mateen, Farook, Tsarnaev) trial by tribunal judges, death penalty carried out within 5 years. Non-Citizens trial by judge, death penalty carried out in a year. Any degree of murder, manslaughter with any blunt, poison, blade, fire arms, bombs should be a death penalty case. AOC wants to abolish Home land security to make it more easier for Tsarnaev types or copycats, to do their worst. Mass murder of civilian, by rebels, foreign cells, cartels, organize crime or derange individuals is illegal & terroristic in nature.

Control criminal behavior with severe punishment no more excuses. A hundred plus millions own guns legally yet .001 commits crime with illegally & legally owned gun yearly

• No restriction for swords, knives, bows, crossbows, hunting rifles, repeater rifle, M1, shot guns, revolvers, blunder buss, muskets, in rural towns & private property in cities larger than 2 acres.

• 4 months ago

Address the problem with drugging our children. Being a kid is not a disease that needs to be medicated.

• 4 months ago

Okay let me ask this as im completely against gun control. If you government takes all these ******* guns from the law abiding citizens you realize criminals arnt gonna turn theirs in. SO NOW the goverment has taken guns from people protecting themselfs and made it so criminals can go shoot up a place with no one shooting back because what type of ******* criminal will turn in their gun. take the guns and then you just help the active shooters. also it was put in out constitution that we have the right to bare arms to stand against a corupt government and seeing as the government is trying to take our guns that should really put **** into perspective for you. Also i 100 percent agree with zach

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

None. ZERO ZIP ZILCH NADA!!!

NOTHING!!!

You think mass shootings are horrible. I think dictatorships are FAR worse and FAR more deadly.

Exactly what do you want to do? Tell me?

Round up everyone who MAY be a mass shooter in the future and throw them in a mental facility? Put 1000 innocent people in a facility to stop 1 mass shooter?

How about banning guns? That would cause a civil war.

How about taking away rifles, when rifles only account for 3% of gun deaths???

• 4 months ago

Make open carry easier to obtain. Studies show criminals are far less likely to commit crime if they know an armed citizen is nearby. I mean if a cops standing outside a store no one's going to rob it! Same holds if a guys standing outside a store and he's open carrying a pistol for all the see. No one's going to mess with him or anyone with in a mile radius of him unless they want to die

Make open carry easier to obtain and crime will reduce

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Liberals hate guns and want gun control

• Michael4 months agoReport

I said nothing about supporting or not supporting gun control.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.