Does there need to be more neo-classical art and less modern art in our towns and cities?

Recently a new monument was unveiled in the city centre where I live and most residents hate it. Someone said it looks like a black man's penis. There is also a hideous statue of a woman with her breasts and internal organs exposed. There are many buildings that are ugly and weird too. One looks like a nuclear... show more Recently a new monument was unveiled in the city centre where I live and most residents hate it. Someone said it looks like a black man's penis. There is also a hideous statue of a woman with her breasts and internal organs exposed. There are many buildings that are ugly and weird too. One looks like a nuclear power plant and the other like a spaceship. As Hitler said, "Anyone who paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilised".