Would you buy a ticket to go watch a Russian Roulette Tournament?
If there was a Russian Roulette tournament at the Citizens Bank Park, in Philadelphia...
Sponsored by Smith and Wesson..
With 100 tables and 200 chairs in the middle of the field in rows...
And a row of 400 ambulance stretchers and white sheets in a row...along the field walls...
In plain view of the crowd...
Would you go to see it ?
- TStoddenLv 74 months ago
As planned... it would never happen for multiple reasons.
1) It would be illegal under current laws & the tournament staff could be charged as accessories to murder.
2) Nobody (including corporations) in their right mind would sponsor such a tournament.
3) Legal financial liabilities (health care & funeral expenses) would make it too expensive to host.
If things were modified to alleviate the issues to make it non-lethal & add some strategic elements, there would be something interesting to watch beyond somebody snuffing themselves.
- BobLv 74 months ago
No I would not, I have no interest in watching it.
- Steven SLv 74 months ago
1. Why would anyone want to? 2. Nothing like this would ever happen.
- Anonymous4 months ago
Republicans like the death penalty where people can watch death... And they like guns too...
And apparently it's okay with opioid Addicts for their families to watch death, right ?
It's also ok with the NRA...for everybody to watch death on the news, right ?
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- SquidmasterLv 74 months ago
1. I wouldn't be interested in watching people kill themselves.
2. There is absolutely no skill in it. Its not a game at all, so theres nothing to watch except death.
- rustbucketLv 64 months ago
They're are no winners at a Russian Roulette Tournament. lol