does anybody else love and prefer to eaet at restaurants because of the ambieance and the fact they make the plates look aesthic?

when you eat at a resturant the food always taste amazing and looks so pretty. people at home just throw on the plate any kind of way without worrying about presentation

Favorite Answer

My home cooked food is as good as any restaurant, cheaper to cook and I can make the plate look as good as that a restaurant if I care to. What my plate looks like doesn't really matter as long as the food tastes good.

That being said, I've been to many restaurants where the plating is less than 'pretty'.

I like the ambieance of somebody elses kids screeching or bawling its eyes out.

• Erik

Yes, plus I'm not a very good cook. They can make the food better than I can. However, I'm too poor to eat out very often.

While that's nice, I care a lot more about the taste of the food.

• audrey

Cause it tastes just the same either way.