Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 6 months ago

when you buy a used laptop, how can you make sure it isn't contaminated with dried semen?

Favorite Answer

Take said laptop down to a nearby creek and toss it in. Return 4 days later and retrieve said laptop from creek, if it's still there. Take said laptop to laundromat and place in a dryer for 2 hours to remove any moisture. Return to home with said laptop and place on table in basement and apply power. If you did a good job said laptop may or may not work but at least it should be free of any dried semen from previous users leaving such contaminants after their sick, dirty, perverted and deviant activities.

Good Luck and happy semen free computing.

This is why I don't like second hand stuff. But I'm sure the surface is cleaned out before selling it.

• Dick

TROLL..........

• keerok

Lysol. .

• Mark

Maybe go for a refurbished - or ex-trade/display one on from a reputable computer store.

I use internal, and external keyboards. I use: internal. wired, and wireless keyboards.

You could try cleaning it, but remember 1 thing laptops ARE NOT WATERPROOF, so if any liquid gets inside of it then you risk damaging, or breaking it.

I found the below information on the world wide web.

What shows up under a UV light?

Body Fluids Fluoresce Under Black Light

Many body fluids contain fluorescent molecules. Forensic scientists use ultraviolet lights at crime scenes to find blood, urine, or semen.

My girlfriend suggests a UV light.

Use Lysol disinfecting wipes and sanitize/disinfect before re-contaminating.

Lick it , I bet that you'll recognize the flavor.

You just ruined my whole evening----