promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can Vampires Bite Humans to turn them into one. Or is this all made up for fanstasy for tv. Is this the case. I would be willing to be one.?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There are three species of vampire bat in central America. These have been known to bite humans but they do not turn humans into bats. Vampires of the Dracula kind have been in various mythologies in different ways for centuries but it was the 1897 novel "Dracula" by Bram Stoker that popularised the genre and all vampire stories since then are based on the ideas from that book. Vampires have appeared in countless books since 1897 and then in films when they appeared and then TV.

There is no evidence for the existence of vampires . They are as real as pixies, leprechauns, unicorns, fairies and mermaids.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

It's all made up, unfortunately. But actually, vampires were invented long before TV existed. When the first vampires appeared in fantasy, it was in books. Back then, TV and internet and radio was called books.

Of course you'd like to be one, because who wouldn't? Vampires get to live (and stay good looking) for hundreds of year, they get to stay out all night, they usually dress well, and they get to break all sorts of rules and totally get away with it. Oh, and they get to have all the sex they want without worrying about pregnancy or diseases. That might explain why vampires have been so popular in fiction for well over a century, come to think of it.

But it's pure fiction. You might as well wish for a sober Canadian or an honest politician, because they don't really exist either.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

That's all made up but vampires are really known as reptilian shapeshifters

• 8 months ago

I am not sure if Vampires are real like shown in movies. But if I am wrong. How come they are not real and dont bite humans to turn them into one. I am saying this a possibility if they are just like the one fantanzied in glory like on tv.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.