I have tryed over an over to die.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Why don't you let Him care for you?

Why sit there until you die?  

If you remain where you are, you must perish.  

If you go to Jesus you will live. If you sit in sullen dispair no one can pity you when your ruin comes; but if you were to die SEEKING MERCY (as IF that were possible) you would be the object of universal sympathy.  

You know others who were saved by believing in Him (your own friends and neighbors); so why not you? Why not taste and see that the Lord is merciful?  

To perish is awful. We assure that if you seek Him, you will find Him, for He casts out none who come to Him. You shall not perish if you trust Him. On the contrary; you shall find treasure; eternal treasure, that will be stored up for you beyond this life.  

We preach to the living even where the vultures gather because we must. Because we know the truth, and the truth will set you free. Because we too were about to perish when we got up and sought mercy for ourselves. We preach because God has ordained us to do just that.  A sacred responsibility.

• 4 months ago

Because he likes you alive no matter how much you suffer.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

God has the hots for Earthly short, fat, ugly girls with flat chests who smell like week old dead fish.

• 4 months ago

I'll bite, why?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Stop being a loser more determined to blame imaginary deities for your problems instead of looking to see how you can work on fixing yourself.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Because you are a miserable failure. You count on an invisible NONEXISTENT god fairy who isn't there to listen to your pity parties.

• 4 months ago

Because you are destined to annoy people with your presence for many years

• have you found your purpose and lived it out yet, dear?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Repent and accept Jesus as your Savior. Some persons will not die, will be raptured.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.