promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Another mass shooting with “many dead” in Texas. When will the United States pass better gun laws to prevent mass shootings?

All the news networks are on about yet another mass occur in the United States, when will they do something about these mass shootings. Young people may be among the dead they say on NBC news. I live in Dallas not far from the city of the massacre. CBS News is on special report right now.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The day the party in control of the presidency changes, and hopefully we can bring back 1994's assault weapons ban.

• ...Show all comments
    • Harry Butts
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

That ban had exactly zero effect on crime or mass killings. It was political theater to fool those who are ignorant about guns.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Updating or eliminating the first amendment would be the best way to stop fake news such as mass shootings, pedophile white males, etc.

• 8 months ago

dallas is not far from el paso? have you ever actually been in the state of texas?

• Jeff D
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

No, he's in Moscow. LOL.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yet another usa gun attack this time in a texas walk mart ffs

You yanks love your guns and then act surprised when massacres happen

Zero sympathy you enjoy your pile of dead people and ya second amendment ffs

As long as Americans are killing other Americans you're killing all the right people

At least nobody innocent dies

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TB12
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Thanks for reminding me,,, I have to run to Walmart.

• 8 months ago

its liberal controlled areas is where these incidents happen because the people are not allowed to carry thus shoot back..

• gerald
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

those the gods wish to destroy first send them mad but you wouldn't know

• 8 months ago

I can't name a gun law that will "do something" about these mass shootings. You could pass a law that would confiscate every weapon in America and you will still have 200 million weapons out there, because we are not going to allow the government to disarm us. The common denominator about mass shooting is that they occur in "gun-free" zones. Trying to disarm law-abiding citizens will not disarm criminals.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Hell as long as it’s happening in red states then I don’t give a sh!t. All they get from me is thoughts and prayers.. LOL

• 8 months ago

Sure. Pass a law that doesn't violate this statement: shall not be infringed.

• PoBoy
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

...a well-regulated militia...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.