promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Guber asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

If you were running for president (and who isn't?) what would your campaign slogan be?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I would have to find a name for my party that incorporated the initials U.B.S. You, it could be "United" something or other.

And then my slogan could be "Vote U.B.S. The only party that puts You before the B.S."

OK, full disclosure. I didn't make that up. I stole it from Norman Lear. Back in the 70's there Lear produced a nightly TV show that was a spinoff from the soap opera parody "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman." It was a parody of a night time talk show, starring Martin Mull and Fred Willard, and it was called "Fernwood Tonight." (Fernwood, Ohio was the fictional setting of "Mary Hartman." As a part of the opening of each episode, Fred Willard would say, "Ferrnwood Tonight, brought to you by the United Broadcast System. UBS, the network that puts You before the BS.

Come to think of it, UBS was also the name of the network in the movie, "Network."

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

"Vote for me in the primaries and I promise to pick a technocrat VP who actually understands things like trade and the economy...then I'll resign immediately upon election".

• 10 months ago

Free crap for anyone too lazy to work

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

get rid of crooked trump.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

"Make America Greater, Love it or Leave It"

Attachment image
  • 10 months ago

Dump Trump.

That gets to the heart of the matter. Good policy proposals are all very well and good but the primary task is to rescue the country from the vile, harmful influence of this person.

• L.N.
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

'Prosperity is not a bad thing'.

• Doris
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

No, but the rich getting richer, and the middle class is in decline is a bad thing.

• Shawn
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Keep making American great again!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.