Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareOther - Hardware · 10 months ago

Can a smartphone be conpletely protected by hackers?Djould I reset it to the factory settings every week?

Favorite Answer

No, I'm a hacker myself and I'll tell you nothing is completely safe. Some things however, are more secure then others. Factory resetting once a week won't help much. Just use a secure browser like tor paired with orbot and make sure your system is always updated to the latest version, invest in some decent antivirus if you want.

You mean, "from".

Nope...........................

Nothing is hack proof, any respectable company wouldn’t claim to be so either as it just makes hackers want to hack it even more. Could also cause people to use it maliciously to prove a point

• Kerri

Nothing is completely hack proof. You don’t have to reset every week though. Just back up your phone to computer and change password every month or so. Also avoid downloading anything from 3rd party app stores. Avoid public/free WiFi unless you have a VPN.