Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearOther - Games & Gear · 4 months ago

Have you ever bought a video game that was so bad you didn't even finish it?

Favorite Answer

yeah and they were both far cry games. i got primal really cheap from a place that was going out of business and only played about 2 hours before getting bored of it and never playing again. then i got 5 last black friday, played like 2 hours again and stopped. but i did randomly feel like playing again back in april and finished it then stopped

I remember some NES, SNES, and PS games that were so terrible that I couldn't make it through them.

lol, I remember Final Fantasy 5 and 9. It took all my will-power to finish those games.

The worst game and biggest waste of money ever was WWF Super WrestleMania for the SNES and WWF WrestleMania for the NES

Well, most old school video games didn't have an end, so you could never finish it

• Olive

I have before along with it ending up having bad graphics

Never. I never buy anything before watching a whole bunch of YouTube reviews.

Several times throughout the 18 years I've been playing video games