Next house purchase, with some anonymity?

I have a very light footprint. I never get mail solicitation (maybe one every six months). I almost never get email solicitation. I do not show up on any "people search" sites. I have owned two houses in the USA, and own a condo, yet me name does NOT currently show up on public info searches. I got... show more I have a very light footprint. I never get mail solicitation (maybe one every six months). I almost never get email solicitation. I do not show up on any "people search" sites.

I have owned two houses in the USA, and own a condo, yet me name does NOT currently show up on public info searches.

I got married in 2014. That does not show up on any public records search.

Anyway, in the past I have done well for keeping myself stealthy (thus safe from identity theft)

I pay cash for everything when possible so I have no debt, but still have a credit rating of over 800. Most people who pay cash for everything have little credit history. I have a credit history because I travel a lot, and it is not possible to pay cash for airline tickets, or rental cars.

I will get a disposable phone number, and email to use for the transaction. i will abandon them about a month after the purchase.

Has anyone tried mis-spelling their name on the title, or maybe using only initials? I am trying to give only enough info to keep it legal, but not one bit more.
Update: This is serious. I need to know all the tricks to buy a house as stealthy as possible. If you really try, you can not say something rude, but if you are under 25 and American it might be a struggle.