Can a plain photo scanner give off radiation levels that show a speaker level radiation? I am getting close to 100 μf?

• Me2

A "radiation level" of 100μF means exactly nothing; it is nonsense.

• Lv 7

what is "speaker level radiation"? you mean like the level speakers give off? that is negligible compared to how much a computer or LCD screen gives off.

even radiowaves are radiation, and they are everywhere!

Thank you for your response. My detector specifies microphone or "camera" which I think (not sure after your explanation) is the same as scanner because of the function? It said microphone but it appears to go by the level of "radiation" , not on technology other than that.

I appreciate your time and explanation. have a great day!

Unless it's explicitly clear from the context of eg. an article, using the word "radiation" without also specifying _what_ is being radiated is meaningless and if on any advertising or conspiracy site just means the whole thing has no basis in science and should be totally dismissed.

100uF is a capacitor value.

A "speaker" can only emit acoustic radiation and infra-red radiation, or possibly low level low frequency EM while powered.

Note that most "radiation meters" sold by scammers detect just about anything and at totally harmless levels, just so the makers can sell you things to supposedly "protect" you that are also useless.

[Radio & electronics designer for over 40 years].