Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsGolf · 3 months ago

what do you think of bad golf courses?

if you play at a golf course and the staffs have no idea about golf and they have no interest on golf..... and what would you do having played at this bad course?

Best Answer

All golf courses that have bad staffs are not managed by golfer. They are managed by property developers who know nothing about golf. You can tell from the caddies who work there. The younger they are, the higher the chances that they are not into golf but rather an extra income from the land. They just want to attract wealthy people into wasting their money on their golf course. I would stay away from golf courses in China, Indonesia and Singapore. In Japan, most golf courses are owned by business man who know and have a passion on golf. The caddy are very good in helping golfer to play better. Also the condition is like "more than prestine".

In the USA, most golf courses are family business. They are not operated by property developers. The owners usually have a good knowledge how to run a golf course.

Love them, the worse the better.

• I'd probably not play it anymore. I have too many other options that I don't need (or want) to play terrible courses that are poorly run.

MAYBE GOT A SMALL DOWN POUR

• David

How about a golf course with no staff at all? My favorite place to play is a local nine hole where you can play all day and they just trust you to put your fee in a box by the first tee. No staff necessary.

• Bob

I would never go back and would tell any of my friends that played golf how bad it was.

Not come back !!!!!!!!