Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Groups · 6 months ago

How many whites are gonna mop floors at 3am for $7.25 per hour?

Its getting impossible to fill contracts with reject whites mopping floors in the stores I service. These Trumptards may come from a long line of janitors, but they just can"t hack it.

• elhigh
    Favorite Answer

I did it for two years at $9/hr. 3:00a-1200 shift, loved it. I'm as white as they get, and a seething socialist liberal.

• People who work in janitorial do not make

$7.25 per hour the starting wage for a janitor is $13.75 per hour and when you become a supervisor in janitorial you make up to $23.34 per hour anyway I'm a trump turd myself I work as a janitor I've been doing it for 5 years and I'm proud of it next time you have a question like this why don't you go take it and stick it where the sun don't shine have a nice day sweet pea

• Joseph

Teens making college money, yeah. More than you think.

That's pretty sad to hear that you can't get any liberals on welfare to get off their lilly livered azzes and now you resort to acting like an entitled sniveling swine yourself. My heart bleeds puke for you and your kind!

We all know you're just a piss-ant ANTIFA style troll with nothing better to do in your parents basement.

raise your prices and wages. this is the normal market outcome

It was an angry statement, you show anger also later, you are to not to that work then.

• Bill

no wonder at that rate of pay

Maybe you would have a real arguement if the pay rate was $12.50 an hour plus penalty rates for shift work

• Bill

Republicans claim that the free market should determine wages, in other words, if you can't find people to do a job for $7.25, you need to offer more money.

Right, because Democrats only want non-white people doing that.... thanks for confirming what we all already know about you people.