.:P:. asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Why does almost every teenage boy nowadays either look like a girl or a gay?

Just as long as I don't discover any of those pud whackers in the same restroom as my daughter...

Favorite Answer

We need to beat the gay out of them, and make them love women again. The media has been trying to turn those weak-minded boys into girls, while they're parents are brainwashed that it's okay. Last time I watched NBC's Today Show they had a 30 something year old guy on there with a scraggly beard, yellow teeth, and bright pink boots talking about his ice skating career and his butt-boy. And I think I was at my Dad's house a few months back while he was watching that disgusting show, and I heard some woman saying, "God blessed us with a gay son". I think it's so gross, and I actually got into a yelling match with my dad, but for some reason he loves that Jew-Owned propaganda network more than his own family, and he watches NBC as if it was some sort of new religion. I remember putting the TV on CBS (despite it being the same lies, but at least they were talking about the news and not gays), and he yelled at me to put the TV back on NBC. I swear, it's like drinking the cool-aide or some kind of cult...

because being gay and girly is so much fun. you should try it. i also doubt you have the aptitude to get married and have a daughter, troll

• Lv 4

P, respect is earned. You are being disrespectful, so I'm disrespecting you back.

Must be using the wrong bathroom.

• JJ8 months agoReport

Grown men with cocks do NOT belong in the little girls room, you perv.

There were at least 10 answers on this question about 15 minutes ago now it's down to 3. Did yahoo delete all the answers they didn't like? What a bunch of little wimps.

• 8 months agoReport

I’ve wondered too. It’s like....wtf happened here. I think you’re onto something.

Maybe they're in a jurisdiction where they are using recycled water, and there's female hormones in the water.

And I am unfortunately being somewhat serious. They've already done studies about what this has done to fish.

Because parents these days are encouraged to give their kids hormone therapy.

Dont worry, she'll be supporting one someday

• .:P:.8 months agoReport

Who, your mom?

This is really an America phenomenon. Don't forget the lisp when speaking.

• 8 months agoReport

There is a news channel......forget the name.........where the girl has a guy voice and the guy has a girl voice, not that there’s anything wrong with that ....probably.......I’m pretty sure there isn’t.

You like looking at teenage boys.

• .:P:.8 months agoReport

Actually I hate it. Just can't help but notice these pricks and apparently you can't either.

what if you discovered one of them giving her missionary?

ba-bam

dont downvote the truth, it will happen, someone, maybe even me, but probably not , will give her missionary on the sheets

imagine it, IMAGINE ITTTT