Jay asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

When the squad slander Israel, the ethno-religious state for Jews, Are Dem Jews aware that this slander is anti-Semitic or even anti-Jewish?

Israel = ethno-religious state for the Jews.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The Zionist vision of America is an open-borders, fiscally conservative entity, that has a huge military and goes to war with Iran, Turkey and Egypt. It makes me align slightly more with the ‘squad,’ than with the neocons.

Sure, they’re leftist, but their grievance with the Jewish State (not even the Jews, mind you) is that it is oppressing and colonizing the native Palestinian minority. But, as a nationalist, I am against the Jewish vision for America, because they deny white people’s claim to this country, and want the American state to serve the interests of a nomadic people and their homeland, not what is in our best interests as Americans. Here, their interests will align with mine, more than the neocons who want to keep this leech we call AIPAC and a Jewish ‘alliance.’ I have no corruption, my interests are not corrupted by Jews.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

What is Synogogue of Satan for 2 pts.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Yes
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

"Anti-Semitic" is just a label used to discredit those who disagree with the Zionists and those who revolt against their lies and control over us.

Please read this article:

https://phiquyenchinh.org/2017/07/03/the-holocaust...

• ...Show all comments
    • Richard
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Your source is not credible. The author is a conspiracy theorist, and the site is bigoted.

• 6 months ago

I thought that Minnesota’s hostile neighbor was Wisconsin and the skirmishes were restricted to professional sports.

The representative from Wisconsin spends all her time bashing Israel.

Does she represent the people of Minnesota or the people of Somalia?

• Richard
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

If you are referring to Omar, she lives in Minnesota, not Wisconsin.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

These idiots are leftists before they are Jews. Many of them had grandparents - even parents - who were exterminated by the Nazis. But still, they ignore the growing anti-semitism of the left. They, like their comrads, are so far gone that they slough it off as if it means nothing.

• 6 months ago

Criticizing the government of Israel, something that neatly half of all Iraelies do, is not antisemitic.

Calling someone antisemitic for criticizing Israeli government is very anti democracy.

• Stonewall Jackson
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

How is that different than the squad calling Pelosi, “racist?”

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Is that what da buybull told ya? Was Paul even Jewish?

• Jay6 months agoReport

huh?
      say something relevant, not nonsense.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Israel doesn’t speak for every Jew on earth.

• Jay6 months agoReport

if someone was mocking the appearance of a twin brother of you, don't you think that you are being mocked, too?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.