To the Trump haters, why do you hate him so much?

Please do not try to claim he is racist, he was never called racist till he decided to run for Pres, and he has even received awards for helping the blacks, from the very same man who now cries that he is racist.

Please do not try to claim the old Russian collusion, after more then 2.5 years of investigations from 3 different groups, there is no collusion.

Please do not try to claim he is against foreigners, he is married to a foreigner, He is not against others coming here, He is against open borders that let anyone come in, and then they get free housing, free cars, free insurance, free schooling, free medical, free phones, and get thousand in cash, all payed for by the working American people.

Please do not try to claim he is committing impeachable offenses every day (like Nancy Pelosi tried to claim), The Dem party has been watching his every move, looking for a reason to impeach, and if he did do anything, they would have filed for impeachment instantly. The fact that he is still office proves he has not done anything wrong.

So I ask you again, why do you still hate him so much even after the lies have been revealed?

Before you try to label me as another idiotic Trump supporter, I will make it clear. I did not vote for him, and I will not vote for him in 2020. I am just asking a question and hoping I can get a actual answer instead of the usual insults.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Juana
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Because he has no conscience. -->

PROFILE OF THE SOCIOPATH

▪️ Glibness and Superficial Charm

▪️ Manipulative and Conning

They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

▪️ Grandiose Sense of Self

Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

▪️ Pathological Lying

Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

▪️ Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt

A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

▪️ Shallow Emotions

When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

▪️ Incapacity for Love

▪️ Need for Stimulation

Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

▪️ Callousness/Lack of Empathy

Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

▪️ Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature

Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

▪️ Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency

Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

▪️ Irresponsibility/Unreliability

Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

▪️ Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity

Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

▪️ Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle

Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

▪️ Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility

Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Other Related Qualities:

Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them

Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them

Authoritarian

Secretive

Paranoid

Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired

Conventional appearance

Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)

Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life

Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)

Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim

Incapable of real human attachment to another

Unable to feel remorse or guilt

Extreme narcissism and grandiose

May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

https://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

• Just Asking
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

While I disagree with just about everything you said, You did give me a detailed answer, and did not insult me. that is more then many others have done.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

So your first sentence is wrong. Black people have called him racist since he and his father were sued for discrimination in housing. Then he was called a racist when he took out a full-page ad in the New York Times about the Central Park 5, calling for them to be executed. Then there was birtherism. He has been a known racist all his life.

As for why we hate him, there are reasons in the news every day: crimes, lies, corruption, cheating, stealing taxpayers' money, alienating our allies, making us less safe, I could go on all night. If you don't know about all these things, turn off Fox.

• Just Asking
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

I have not watched fox, or any news outlet, for years.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Well since your in denial there's nothing to say.

• Henry
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190802003352AAyHEG2&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbnN3ZXJzLnlhaG9vLmNvbS9hY3Rpdml0eS9xdWVzdGlvbnM&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEX6O09IXe2OyoE2yLcf25YnFLYAc_1zA_frpQjxjfHKBRCZqVBufwGvMOjcVzVlTcc_lTVNcgp19Z

• paul
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

oh, wait North Korea just shot off 2 more missals, oh, wait iran just took control of somebody else oil tankers oh, wait china just put more tariffs on us the he did to them oh, wait he has immigrants pack into holding cells and separating the kids again oh, wait, he just raised the deficit by another 3 trillion oh, wait he has done nothing with health care oh, wait he has fired, more people and now they are resigning on him oh, wait america divided oh, wait he obstructed by firering the people investigating him oh, wait he is backing out of the UN oh, wait he lies every day oh, wait he has done nothing he said he would do when he was running for office

• Henry
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

rRcpV65BLI5kYWCjrKfXRhwGowjgBw4m46zNixd_jU9WvOtqRsTMDredkL2S4FH6O1UfGcF-o0fuuB4INWqAEr6INxDzHa

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

"Phony Claim About Trump’s Ellis Island Award"

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/07/phony-claim-abou...

• Henry
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

rRcpV65BLI5kYWCjrKfXRhwGowjgBw4m46zNixd_jU9WvOtqRsTMDredkL2S4FH6O1UfGcF-o0fuuB4INWqAEr6INxDzHa

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Well, it's a long story

• Henry
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

• 4 months ago

he has said very rude things to others and generally doesn’t have the respect that a president should: a big example that comes to mind is him insulting john mccain for being captured as a pow, especially after mccain passed, and that trump himself was a draft dodger. a president, in my mind, should never stoop to insults, which seems to be all that trump does.

• Henry
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

• 4 months ago

He’s rude, insane, and triggered, and he’s beholden to another country like a lot of Republicans.

• Henry
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

just another fool that took a side

• Henry
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

A racist that really does have some stupidity, though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.