Am I stuck in a dead end job for the rest of my life or at least “dead end jobs” as I have 0 GCSE level or above qualifications, all below?

That level and not worth having tbqh. I’m 19, barely any job experience. I work in a warehouse for Amazon, great pay, easy enough job to do, good co workers but I’m not sure if I’ll ever move up. Don’t tell me to get an education. School/college ruined my mental health and I’m not academic either. I am only good... show more That level and not worth having tbqh. I’m 19, barely any job experience. I work in a warehouse for Amazon, great pay, easy enough job to do, good co workers but I’m not sure if I’ll ever move up.

Don’t tell me to get an education. School/college ruined my mental health and I’m not academic either. I am only good at English, kind of good at Science and that’s it. I didn’t get GCSE pass grades in either subject though, mostly due to low attendance because of anxiety & depression