To men: If you were rich, handsome, and talented, would you prefer to stay single all your life and have tons of supermodel girlfriends?

like Leonardo DiCaprio, David Spade, and Anthony Kiedis?

Favorite Answer

If I was super rich I'd hide the fact until I knew the girl I was with wanted me for me and not my money. Then afterwards if it became clear me coming out about my money corrupted her.. I'd dump her in a heartbeat. For instance if she suddenly started expecting the luxury life style. To an extent though most girls are that way. It's just in their nature.

• rick

Supermodel GFs are probably high maintenance. I'd prefer a more realistic, available, and agreeable, GF, or three.

It's hard to say because I like my relax time and I wouldn't get any of that in a lifestyle like that.

Wobafetty's strategy is excellent .

If I was super rich , this is what I would do to test a woman's real intentions .. When meeting her , I would tell her that I'm homeless , I would pretend to be homeless for a year .. If during this period of time she proves her love and she takes care of me by feeding me and clothing me then i would know that she's the one ! After the year has passed , I would reveal to her that I'm super rich .. Most likely she would be mad at me for having lied to her but I would explain to her why I did it and I think she world understand .. Either way after letting her know that I'm rich I would marry her and treat her like a princess forever .

• Sharon

David Spade is handsome??!? Look again