To men: If you were rich, handsome, and talented, would you prefer to stay single all your life and have tons of supermodel girlfriends?

like Leonardo DiCaprio, David Spade, and Anthony Kiedis?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If I was super rich I'd hide the fact until I knew the girl I was with wanted me for me and not my money. Then afterwards if it became clear me coming out about my money corrupted her.. I'd dump her in a heartbeat. For instance if she suddenly started expecting the luxury life style. To an extent though most girls are that way. It's just in their nature.

• rick
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Supermodel GFs are probably high maintenance. I'd prefer a more realistic, available, and agreeable, GF, or three.

• 4 months ago

It's hard to say because I like my relax time and I wouldn't get any of that in a lifestyle like that.

• 4 months ago

Wobafetty's strategy is excellent .

If I was super rich , this is what I would do to test a woman's real intentions .. When meeting her , I would tell her that I'm homeless , I would pretend to be homeless for a year .. If during this period of time she proves her love and she takes care of me by feeding me and clothing me then i would know that she's the one ! After the year has passed , I would reveal to her that I'm super rich .. Most likely she would be mad at me for having lied to her but I would explain to her why I did it and I think she world understand .. Either way after letting her know that I'm rich I would marry her and treat her like a princess forever .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sharon
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

David Spade is handsome??!? Look again

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.