Eastenders - Does Phil Mithcell Die?

Update:

EastEnders spoilers: Ben Mitchell kills Phil after finding him left for dead?

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/01/eastenders-spoilers...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No and I think keanu will find him just before Ben walks in and Ben will think keanu done it to Phil

• Verulam
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Ben INTENDED it to be thought that Keanu was responsible - he's framing him as payback for him, Ben, being left out of Phil's new Will. Keep up.

• 3 months ago

I think he will die

• 4 months ago

I don't think so. It's not been announced yet. And if would be. The one thing that has had to happen is Stacey leaving because she's been pregnant in real life. She's now had a baby girl but as they film ages ahead, she's only just left the show. I think she'll be coming back, eventually. It will be interesting how they deal with Jean's cancer.

• Verulam
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

I suppose having Stacey found guilty of manslaughter (which I'd imagine it would be) would send her into prison which would account for her absence from the show, on real-life maternity leave!

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

He has “died” so many times in the past, highly doubt he’s dead this time either

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Eastenders? Pure depressing mind rot. Right up there with coronation street. Every time I think of that show I imagine a lonely, middle aged single mother, full of regret, sitting in her armchair in her depressing little council house.

Not to mention they paint a horribly bleak picture of modern day Britain.

• Verulam
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

In parts of the UK, it is 'horribly bleak'!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.