Nicholas asked in SportsWrestling · 1 year ago

Why does JBL (wrestler) NOT support Donald Trump? Oh and what about Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman?

• Hector
    1 year ago

JBL does not support trump? Where did you see that? I thought he was a racist trump supporter

• Candle
    1 year ago

I'm sure there's plenty of media out there where JBL at least explains his stance on Trump. You seem interested in it. You listen to it. As for Heyman and Brock, I have no idea what their political standings are.

• All the people you named are private citizens of The United States and they can choose or choose not to publicly voice their political beliefs. How many times have you see celebrities criticized for voicing their opinions? The argument being that person doesn't have enough knowledge to render an intelligent opinion. Remember when Lebron James expressed his opinion on several subjects and at least one Commentator told him he needed to stick to playing Basketball?