Will i get my money back on a imported item... If i do not pay custom duty.?

So, i want to order a laptop(used) from e-commerce sites like=aliexpress, bangood, gearbest, alibaba Now, what happens if i do not pay custom duty in india. For ex= let s assume i want to order a laptop whose worth on the aliexpress is 50$... Now all these sites require pre-payment for any product, so i pay them... show more So, i want to order a laptop(used) from e-commerce sites like=aliexpress, bangood, gearbest, alibaba Now, what happens if i do not pay custom duty in india. For ex= let s assume i want to order a laptop whose worth on the aliexpress is 50$... Now all these sites require pre-payment for any product, so i pay them in advance... Now the product comes to india... And there is of course a custom department to impose tax on it.... But what would happen if i custom duty is more than the product itself or the duty amount is too much high... Now i don t want to pay the duty... So i think custom department will send the product back to the seller/supplier... Now what would happen to the money i paid to the websites... Will i get the refund back....
5 answers 5