Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

Does the bath tub water change color when you get into it? What color?

Best Answer

Your skin is always covered in a thin layer of oils and the top layer of skin cells falls off pretty easily. Skin cells are fairly large (as far as light is concerned) so it is going to look grey.

Well consider how much dirt is actually on you compared to the quantity of water. There's actually very little dirt on you compared to the amount of water.

Next dirt isn't as water soluble as paint right? So it doesn't dissolve well in the water so most of it just sinks to the bottom adding little color to the water.

Probably copper salts from impurities in your water interacting with copper pipes, especially if your water is slightly acidic. They are bluish/blue green in color.

no stop spying........

• David

Yes. The water turns red and green polka dot.

I don't know how it happens either...

I love this question! You made me laugh.

Usually the water doesn't change color, or if it does, it's not noticeable. There have been a few times when it did because I was very dirty after working out in the yard.

It's disgusting. I'm sitting there in a tepid pool of my own filth.

Yeah, dark brown or red. Sometimes green.

• .

Depends if I am dirty, but water is usually transperent so it will change to my skin color, light brown.