How to see a computer HD from the cell phone?
HD Windows XP. Is that compatible?. 2- For what is a notebook antenna? How much is it? 3-I put an HD with Windows 7 in a box and i linked it to a Windows XP computer but nothing appear. Why? 4-How to make a WIndows XP program works in the Windows 7? Does exist the compatible mode? 5-How to format a notebook? By the battery. Where's it? The Windows stopped to work and the restore recovery is not loading. Is a Windows 7. I tried to link the HD to Windows XP but it didn't work, nothing is appearing? 6-How to recover an youtube account?They asked the phone number and then they erased it 7-Is that hard to buy online? How does it work? Who does pay the transport? Is that hard to sell online? How does it work? How to receive the money? Any risk? How does work paypal? 8-Is that expensive an USB to receive the 4G in the computer? And a Micro SD reader, and a disk reader? And an USB to bluetooth?
- dewcoonsLv 78 months agoFavorite Answer
1) To see a computer from your phone you would need to install a progam like Real VNC or Microsoft RDS. Then connect both the phone and the PC to the same network. You should be able to find and connect to the PC from your phone.
2) a notebook antenna allows a notebook to connect to a wireless signal that is further away then it normally could. If you are at a place where you only have 1 bar adding an antenna might let you get 2 or 3 bars of signal.
3) Dozen different reasons. NOt enough info to guess
4) Depends on the program. Most will work without you doing anyting. The ones that fail are usually games because they try to use older video modes that Win 7 can not do. Sometimes you can change the settings in the game itself to get them working. Compatibility mode does exist in Win 7 but yu rarely have to use it.
5) You do not format a battery. You format the Hard Drive. Doing such would wipe everything on the drive and make the computer no longer boot up. So it is something you do not want to. Normally you would only format a hard drive has part of installing a new version of Windows on it. And then it is an automatic part of the Windows install and you do not have to do anything to format it.