What scares you most about the future?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

My cholestrol medicine is causes me to sleep hard when i do sleep. Its freaking me out I don know if I want to be taking something that makes me this tired.

Source(s): nothing
  • 2 months ago

Nothing. We have no control over the future, and all we can do is deal with whatever happens when it happens. Worrying about it only causes you to age faster and doesn't accomplish anything.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Environmental damage, war (including civil war), insufficient amount of money in my age, loss of family members, natural catastrophies and that the elite has increased its control and domination.

• 2 months ago

Not dying soon enough,

i have already lived far too long.

Long enough to cause harm to one i love (yes i only care about single person and it is not me), if only i had simple easy way out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

rino republicans and stupid *** liberal

• 3 months ago

mm...

1.being only child

2.wont have your parents or brothers or sisters until they died and wont be around forever when you get their ages .

3. loosing a job ,, house, family, car and end up being homeless hard to find a job that alot of companies wont hire you if you are a homeless person and have some bad histories background .such if you were in jail for some reason. did a drug, stealing, robbery, murder or whatever you did .

4.dying because you never know what really going happen to you when you become olderly senior age. can end up having bad health ,cancers , heart attacked , stroke .

5. loosing your hair .

6. earthquake .

• 4 months ago

running out of money before I die

Lv 6
    4 months ago

Losing a loved one.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

the politicians driving this country deeper into the ground. they are making it worse.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Having to undo everything that boomers have done to ruin the planet. Repairing it is limited however as they have caused permanent damage to society and the environment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.