Nurgle asked in Dining OutGermanyNuremberg · 4 months ago

Is it bad to fart at a restaurant?

In my country if you didn't it was an insult to the chef, but in America I get dirty look some times. Is that normal?

Best Answer

Nope. It lets the establishment know you really enjoy their cuisine.

I have never been exposed to a fart in a restaurant. Other places but not there. I imagine you are too coarse a soul to go to a public restaurant.

• Nurgle3 months agoReport

What do you mean? I go to restaurants all the time, I just fart when I'm there.

It's definently rude and gross but go ahead

Nobody with any sense of decorum would even think of doing what you're asking. I think you just want attention.

Not for yourself. There was a group of waiters that used to pass gas in another waiters section then go tell the waiter what they did. It was called "crop dusting" and it was hilarious!

Ah, no. Please, it's considered very impolite to fart in public in America. It basically shows that you don't care about the people around you and many people consider it to be 'dirty', rude, and 'disgusting'.

• Silas

Em Cuiaba não, pois ha restaurantes com boa ventilação para poder ver a paisagem exuberante. Answer in category:Jantar Out>Brasil>Cuiabá,but is answer in portuguese.

yes, its bad, people dont want to srnell that

better to let it out than let it kill you right?

Yes that's normal. In America we consider it rude to make other people smell your unpleasantness.