Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 6 months ago

Did you ever abandon your hometown or country because of non whites?

I did.

I used to live in a place called Quebec in Cancuckistan (formerly known as Canada). Was once an 100 percent white province, then a guy named Justin Trudeau got elected King, the federal elections took place, and now the province is completely overrun by black people and Chinese and Pakistanis. Most white people I know fled Quebec and even Canada, and so did I. There is nothing there for white people anymore.

Anyhow, I sold my house, packed my bags, and moved down to a place called California. It's a BEAUTIFUL American state; the weather is warm, the sun always shines, everything is cheap (no Chinamen buying anything), the food is delish, and most importantly......all the people are WASPs! They all support Mr. Donald and proudly wave the Confederate flag too.

Yeah, I can go to every part of Los Angeles and San Francisco and see only white English speaking Americans. The same can no longer be said about modern Montreal or Quebec "Chocolate" City. :(

And by the way, I'm typing this as I'm sitting on a bench at Venice Beach, sipping a cocktail that cost me a penny, and watching BEAUTIFUL Anglo Saxon men and women walk by in their summer clothes.

Favorite Answer

I moved out of Hayes (close to Southall) when my 6 year old son came home with a list of Indian words to learn. That was about 25 years ago. Now London is commonly refered to as Londonistan.

I'm glad you moved out of Canada. You are a racist traitor. Good luck with your hatred. BTW I'm white and hate racists pigs.

no, i could never do that, i like black people, i think theyre sorne of the nicest people on the planet

• Lili

You're really one of the looniest trolls we've got around here, dear, so much so that your posts suggest you are genuinely mentally ill.

Get professional help. You're a mess.

You're a lying Negroe troll who wants to try to fool whites to leave Canada or not come. By the way Québec is less than 5% Negroe lolz.

A bit too over the top to make your post believable. Keep working on your trolling technique

• Lili

No point. He doesn't have a technique, just a middle-school mindset.