Ryan asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 4 months ago

Are Canadians racist? I want to move to British Columbia but I am Japanese. Are they welcoming?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Toruko
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Sukina koto o nan demo shinasai, nani ga okottemo, nani o ittemo. Sumimasen.

• David
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

The worst racists are in Hollywood. http://tiolibooks.com/blank_1.html

• 4 months ago

No they aren't, oh, and come to nova scotia instead of british coloumbia, its better here, oh and plus i like Japanese people, they are very kind.

Source(s): I Am A Proud Canadian!
  • 4 months ago

There are racists everywhere. Unfortunately you can't avoid it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Racist people live everywhere my friend

• 4 months ago

Canadians are said to be the least raciest people in the world. It does exist here in places, but, not BC in particular, especially in the Lower Mainland (around Vancouver). There are so many East Asian people there that you would barely be noticed for being Japanese!

• unknown14 months agoReport

Canadians are said to be but they are actually polite racists.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

i would hope not

• 4 months ago

Canadians are very very welcoming. British Columbia is absolutely wonderful, and I think moving there would be a great experience. I have a lot of family up there and it's always a pleasure when I get to visit.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Not especially, but that is not to say there are no racists in Canada.

• Rogue
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

BC have people from many different countries living here, including from Japan. I'm sure there are some racist people here, but I haven't experienced it where I live. As long as you don't act as though your better than every one, you shouldn't have any problems.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.