Who is psychologically more stable, woman or man?

If you think these are women, please explain why, and also about men, your opinion.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL, what do these men who are saying women are hormonal think TESTOSTERONE is?? And that hormone is present in both males and females in different percentages. The more testosterone, the more aggressive, irrational, etc. people are.

Yes, women have hormones too, yes, they can make us moody and irritable, irrational even. But to say that only women are affected by their hormones is ridiculous.

I would not say any gender is more psychologically stable than the other as it varies wildly and widely due to many, many factors, hormones being one of them.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Blonde
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That’s a coin toss. There’s a saying...’Behind every great man is a good woman.’ We were designed for each other. Neither can be strong 100% of the time. In my experience, in a good marriage, each has stuff they are good at, and there is turn taking. People are not perfect, make mistakes, need uplifting sometimes. Two heads are better than one. :)

• Frank
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Men. They are not subjected to the problems that hormonal changes that can occur due to the nature of the basic psycology of child bearing age women. I am not saying this is BAD...it is just true.

Men tend to be more logical. Women tend to be more emotional. Men tend to be more task oriented and women tend to "big picture" oriented...which can be chaotic.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Women tend to be unstable due to hormones.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.