Want to get to know my crush a little better, but in a tough spot need help?

So, basically I like this guy at work (please don’t comment on how I shouldn’t date people from work, ik this just let me do me) and i’m also a guy, but I still want to at least get to know him. The hard part is finding time to conversate with him because ya know I only see him at work. We work at a very busy fast food restaurant with nit-picky bosses/supervisors/mangers who like to nag you to stay busy WHILE busy. so there goes having a side conversation while working. Breaks vary from person to person so no guarantee i’ll be able to talk to him during break. At this point, i’m friends with him but just sort of that “guy at work” buddy and not so much the “hangout outside of work” buddy yet. I don’t know how I can possibly get to know him without a nice deepish conversation. I’m stuck like Hurricane Harvey. I don’t know if this guy is gay or not, but if not then my main goal is to accomplish making good friends with him and maybe improve my skills for the future. So I guess what my question is for you is: how can I possibly get a chance to talk to this guy for more than a few seconds, and get to know him? Btw he has no social media as far as I can tell.

Favorite Answer

With the situation you’re in it seems like the only thing you can do is as soon as you see him next quickly talk to him. Tell him that you guys should hang out outside of work sometime. Or, you can find out his schedule and what time he comes in to work or gets off and make sure you’re working a similar schedule. As both of you are walking in or out of work talk to him and ask him if he wants to hang out outside of work. Good luck and be careful, I know from personal experience I like this girl at work and things didn’t end well and now I have to still see her at work.