Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 year ago

Average built boxer vs huge bodybuilder in a brawl...who wins?

I was a "body builder" and I used to beat boxers all the time. Pretty much in everything I do well in physically. Mentally too. I was the smartest kid with the highest grade in every one of my college classes. That's God's blessing on me though. I train all styles of martial arts whenever I can though. You're acting like we can't train too? Lol.

I always try to be number one though. Constantly pushing my limits. That's just the way it goes. I went in the dojo, boxing ring, etc and beat everyone but the instructor my first time trying. Three months down the road I destroyed my instructors (the younger ones, 30 year old ones). I didn't face off against the older ones. No skills on my first day other than video games lol. I don't know why God blessed me like this, but I'll take it!

I'd train though. Sometimes 5 hours a day. I'd read do best practices, and learn until I'd get stress headaches and chill for the rest of the day. Again, all blessings from God.

• 1 year ago

In a brawl, any huge body builder will get beaten by Duran. Roberto will beat the snot out of any hunk out here. That's because Duran is mean and a tough *** at that

• 1 year ago

Depends if the boxer is fast and has great durability then they can throw shots and tire the body builder out durability is key and body builders are just muscles and quite weak at durability and aren't as fast to keep up so Boxer for me

• 1 year ago

Boxer wins almost 100% of the time.

Source(s): 35 years experience in boxing 20 of them as a world class boxer
  • 1 year ago

All depends on the person in general. Can go either way. It’s all good and well being a boxer and being able to throw good punches but this is a brawl not a boxing match. Anything goes.

If the bodybuilder uses his weight to his advantage such as grabbing and throwing the boxer about etc then he wins. But if the boxer can get the right punches in time then I’d say he would win.

1 year ago

The huge bodybuilder hits the average built boxer repeatedly from behind and wins. I can make up illogical scenarios too.

• 1 year ago

It depends on the person. If they are determined with the right skill set they will win.

1 year ago

boxer obviously. im sure an average wrestler would kick the body builders azz

• 1 year ago

A skilled and trained boxer will beat anyone but a more skilled and better trained boxer.

• 1 year ago

huge bodybuilder.