I think you have dragged the storyline out far to long, let's get Beth identified.?

I'm happy for Liam that the truth is finally being revealed. However, not so much for Hope. She doesn't know how to help herself instead she was selfish in letting her loving husband go to marry someone she doesn't love. That move made no sense as they all are willing to raise the children (including Douglas) with unconditional love. I find it sad that so many people had to be hurt in this story-line, too negative for me. I feel it should have been let go and picked up down the road instead of this ongoing dreaded daily drag repeating the same thing over and over. Thank God it's almost over. Now Steffi will reveal she is pregnant.

• They do that with all SOAP Operas

Its like they have nothing else to use

If you mean B&B YES that is definitely way too long and I hope it ends soon!! I ma just so tickle that Douglas open his mouth!! LOL

• audrey

Yes. You are so right. It's gone on way too long.

• night

So true, Beth is 10 months old now.