Do persons have any valid reasons for saying Amanda Knox is guilty of the murders she was on trial for?

Please provide details for your answer for why persons do or don't have any valid reasons for saying Amanda Knox is guilty of the murders she was on trial for. Also please don't write a question because that is not answering my question. I say that because last week I saw multiple persons that posted a question instead of answering my question with a valid answer.

Favorite Answer

So far she hasn't murdered anyone else. The Italian judicial system proved it was corrupt. So I have no reason to believe she did anything wrong.

The Italian judicial system is corrupt. They let money be the reason they let Knox go.

Italy has the highest levels of corruption in Europe, study shows

Corruption is more costly to Italy than any other European country, leaving it lagging behind other western European nations.

The Italian economy loses 236 billion euros a year to corruption, which is about 13 percent of gross domestic product, or equal to 3,903 euros per inhabitant.

The figure is twice as high as that of France, where it’s equal to 120 billion euros and 6 percent of GDP, and that of Germany, where corruption costs 104 billion euros (4 percent of GDP).

https://www.thelocal.it/20181207/italy-has-the-hig...

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • John

I personally cannot decide if Knox and/or her boyfriend at the time are guilty or innocent of the murder. Circumstantial evidence against them include motive (Knox and Kercher were reportedly not getting along due to Knox's freewheeling lifestyle), opportunity (they shared a flat), and the odd behavior of Knox and her boyfriend during the initial police investigation. Of course, none of those factors rises to the level of forensic evidence against the pair.

Adding to the questions surrounding the case was sensationalism by the tabloid media, and poor journalism by the legitimate media. I only saw 2 reports about the case which did not rely on information from either the defense attorneys or the prosecutors. One of those reports did mention that Knox and her boyfriend did not tell the truth about what they said they were doing on the night of the murder.

• Athena

We will gladly answer any question you have if you ask a question.

Ask a question instead of demanding a policy.

• Jason C8 months agoReport

I did ask a damn question.

• blank

Kinda hard to answer your question because of the "valid" qualifier you use. What may be a valid reason for one person saying she is guilty - something along the lines of: "I just feel she is guilty," is a valid enough reason for that person. While clearly conjecture and not based in fact, it is still a "valid" a reason as any other.

IF you are looking for facts then only a select few people on the planet may provide you with what you are looking for: those directly involved in the case and trials. Those that have seen all the evidence. Otherwise all you are going to get is opinion and conjecture. Such I suspect will leave you in the least wanting, if not frustrated.