What meal takes the longest to make at applebee's?

Yeah you know I like going to applebee's with my habibi. He told me that if they take longer than 12 minutes to bring out your food that you can get hte meal for free. What can i order ot make sure that i can always have my applebee's for free?

Favorite Answer

Here's a fool proof method that works EVERY time, GUARANTEED!!!

1) Go at the height of the lunch rush

2) Note your server's name, when he/she takes your order. I'll call him/her 'Chris'

d) Order EVERYTHING on the menu. *Edit:Step 6 was inadvertantly left out...

6) 8 minutes after you order, quietly change tables

Ɛ) EXACTLY 9 minutes after the server takes your order, call Applebee's, identify yourself as 'Special Agent Hammer, CIA, Domestic Terrorism Unit', and ask to speak to 'Chris', but request they DO NOT tell him/her who is calling.

x) When 'Chris' answers, inform him that his family has all been slaughtered, and that while investigating, the FBI have found Brony and Furry porn, on the computers and mobile devices, in the house. Tell him that Fox News named him as the prime suspect, and as a result, President Trump has been on Twitter, telling everyone that 'Chris' is a Socialist, and needs to die. Seal Team Six is about to do a 'hot' entry, into Applebee's, and are going to BinLaden his sass.Tell 'Chris' that, while you would love to comply with the POTUS' 'suggestion', you do not believe in extra-judicial executions, without extensive waterboarding, first. Therefore, he needs to sneak out the back, and conceal himself in the waste grease dumpster, until it all blows over.

$) Eat, Drink, and be Mary. Ask for a doggy bag.

Couldn't be simpler!

• Kayode5 months agoReport

Yeah you know i think that oculd work

Seems like everything does havent been in awhile

• David

They all come in a box that gets dumped on a grill, they all get cooked the same.

Would you appreciate customers like you if you had to work at Applebee's or anywhere and had to put up with people with your mindset every shift?

''Well hmmmph hmmmph at my blah blah different situation frump frump I me my and so forth and hey my and mine and me me me" right? Be okay with you if the same Applebee server came to your job and clicked a stopwatch? Just order your meal and enjoy the fact you don't by any law or rule have to leave a tip so you can sit there and complain after they try to do a good job.

• funnel4 months agoReport

Only if you can pay me back 1000% interest within 12 minutes. Cash. I'll need a signature and all the keys to ur car and the coil wire. Also you'll have 2b cool w/the several witnesses. Still good?

That is a new one, Most meal at Applebees are cooked to order which would take longer than 12 minutes./

First off, the lunch gurantee is only on certain items, not the entire menu

There's a menu just for the lunch guarantee.

Trust me, they don't have anything on there they can't make in 5 minutes.

The other 7 minutes is in case someone calls in pretending to be an FBI agent in an effort to distract your server. If that happens, another sever will take your food out

• Bob

There is no meal that they will make that will take longer than 12 minutes to make on a regular basis because they don't want to have to give you the meal for free.You sound like a cheapskate or like someone who is looking to get over,good luck in life expecting to make you way by having people just give you things for free.

Ask for a really specific and confusing meal modification request so that way it takes extra long

You do understand that they wouldn't make that guarantee if anything routinely took longer to make, right?