Is it worth going to an amusement park (Busch Gardens) on a day of "scattered thunderstorms"?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Layne
    Lv 5
    12 months ago

    I would rather go to the Big Cat thing there.

  • 12 months ago

    Yes, why not ???

  • 1 year ago

    Yes, scattered thunderstorms just means you may or may not get rain that will last like a half hour anyway, like it could be raining where you are but a little bit north or south of you could be sunny and dry. Either way just go and it’ll be a nice day probably with some sun for most of it maybe a half hour of rain in the afternoon then an hour later it’ll be like nothing happened.

  • 1 year ago

    Why not? A 30% chance of a thunderstorm is a 70% chance of no thunderstorms.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

    Of course ! Don't be a chicken. It's only water. And just think about all those wet girls running around...you gotta think these things through.

  • 1 year ago

    YES everyday is worth it!

  • MS
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

    I think so. That kind of forecast tends to keep people away, so crowds are lower. Also, scattered storms are usually brief and pass by quickly (if they even hit where you are). If there is a storm, that will drive a lot of other people away, so the park is especially nice after things clear back up. It's rare that the park closes for the day with scattered storms.

  • TBK
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

    I could be. If it rains everyone might leave and there will be no lines. Then again they might close the rides.

  • 1 year ago

    Sure, it will keeps the temps down and it will probably not rain the entire day.

  • 1 year ago

    Yes...it will keep the crowds away.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.