Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsAllergies · 12 months ago

How to get rid of hives?

Woke up this morning covered in hives and i don’t know why. I don’t think it’s an allergic reaction from food because ive had the same diet prior. They are so itchy and they’re really getting to me. Been talking Benadryl but that doesn’t help. Please help me.

Aloe vera gel with lidocaine - which they sell for sunburn - can be very helpful. Or even Solarcaine or similar burn spray. It's basically a local anesthetic.

Now, why do you have them? Are they actually bug bites? That's the question for the long term.

See your doctor since benadryl isn't helping. You can opt for benedryl cream or cortizone cream first, to see if that helps at all

To get rid of bees you need to buy some anti bee spare and spray it in the affected area. To prevent bees making hives on you again make sure to close windows before you go to bed and not cover your self in honey hope you get well soon and not get stung