Question about being married to a Japanese? My brother has married a Japanese girl.?

She is very nice and very quiet. Quite submissive, actually. I was wondering if this is permitted in Japanese culture. I have not said anything to my brother but he still has a lot of Japanese girls that he converses with. I see him on FB and always adding more Japanese girls to his friends - list. Also, on... show more She is very nice and very quiet. Quite submissive, actually. I was wondering if this is permitted in Japanese culture. I have not said anything to my brother but he still has a lot of Japanese girls that he converses with. I see him on FB and always adding more Japanese girls to his friends - list. Also, on Instagram, he loves the attention from the Japanese girls. His wife isn t on social media so maybe she doesn t see(or maybe she knows about it). He still loves looking at Japanese women. Is this socially acceptable in Japanese culture? Ie,(Husband is allowed to be flirtatious) and talk to other Japanese women?
Update: Looking at other women can lead to cheating.