Survey: If you could swim in any liquid besides water what would it be and why?

Favorite Answer

A pool filled with a giant Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster. You may not be familiar with this particular drink, so......

"Take the juice from one bottle of that Ol' Janx Spirit.

Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V

Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).

Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it (in memory of all those happy Hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia).

Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heady odours of the dark Qualactin Zones.

Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian suns deep into the heart of the drink.

Sprinkle Zamphuor.

Add an olive.

Drink...but very carefully."

• Greg

I want to swim in chocolate because it's tasty.

Peach juice, because I love it....

Source(s): I don't know whats more awkward, answering Dora, or sitting in silence while she stares at you.
  • Ben

It would be orange juice because that is one of my favorite drinks of all time.