Question between Air Force reserves and national guard? (Ohio)?

So. To keep this short my girlfriend joined Air Force reserves got done with training came home but now she’s doing a “seasonal training program” an hour from home and it gets her active duty days which in turn grants her bah while being in the reserves (she has over 90 days active now). So it’s like a job but she... show more So. To keep this short my girlfriend joined Air Force reserves got done with training came home but now she’s doing a “seasonal training program” an hour from home and it gets her active duty days which in turn grants her bah while being in the reserves (she has over 90 days active now). So it’s like a job but she stays home. So my question is does the national guard have anything related to this opportunity or would I just have to wait for a deployment to get the 90 days? She was on orders that’s what made the days count for her. I feel like it’s just another Air Force thing lol. Her STP was 4 months.