Is it worth it to go ice skating alone?

Heyy I’m really indecisive so I came here for some advice. Here’s my query- I really want to get better at ice skating (I have my own hockey skates and I can confidently skate forward and half snowplough stop). However, my ‘local’ ice rink is around 35 mins away by tube and none of my friends can or want to... show more Heyy I’m really indecisive so I came here for some advice. Here’s my query-

I really want to get better at ice skating (I have my own hockey skates and I can confidently skate forward and half snowplough stop). However, my ‘local’ ice rink is around 35 mins away by tube and none of my friends can or want to accompany me. I am a 14 year-old girl, I’ve done the journey before, so that isn’t really the main issue. The dilemma is whether the journey there is worth it to skate alone for a bit...?