- CarolOklaNolaLv 74 months ago
You need to hsve an image file NOT in .GIF image format of at least 250 MB or larger on the hard drive or SIM card of your device. Phones and tablets must be in desktop mode.
1) Hover the cursor over or left click or tap the pinwheel icon in the upper right corner.
2) Left click or tap "Account info." This will take you to your Yahoo profile, NOT your YA activity profile.
3) Left click or tap the camera icon. The image gallery or pictures folder of your device should open.
4) Navigate to the image you want. Left click or tap it to select it so the file name appears.
5) Center or resize the image
6) Left click or tap "Open"
It can take up to 4 days for your avatar to change.
Editing your preferences in your YA activity profile has NOT worked since 2013.
- .Lv 74 months ago
Add, update or change account photo
1. Go to the Yahoo Personal info page
2. Tap the camera image above your name.
3. Choose a photo from your library or take a new one.
4. Edit the photo by cropping or rotating it.
5. Click Crop and save to select your Account image.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Land-sharkLv 74 months ago
Click on your Profile. Then click on your photo and you will see 'edit' printed at the bottom of it. You then import a suitably sized image of your choice.