Are earthquake theories on shaky ground?
- PronkLv 712 months agoFavorite Answer
Earthquake detection systems are also rather shaky,RR.
- Anonymous12 months ago
Shaky ground proves the theory by default.
- Adullah MLv 712 months ago
If it is on a firm and steady ground, then it would not be theories any more .
- martinLv 512 months ago
yes like San,Andreas ,their ground shook ,rock an rolled ,rhe earth is not tuned in unless it rumbles
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Big KahunaLv 712 months ago
Yes,those theories have been rattling around for a long time.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 712 months ago
Only clown on shaky ground is the douche who posted this attack question on me.
- Laughing BOYLv 712 months ago
And the theories of TSUNAMI'S holds little WATER...........😂😂😂😂