Was the death of Rutger Hauer foretold in a dream?

• Favorite Answer

Hauer wasn't a spring chicken and he supported an AIDS awareness association which makes you wonder if he had any personal reasons for promoting that type of charity so a death from natural causes wouldn't be entirely unexpected.

If you predicted that he had hung himself or drowned in the bath or anything then you would be dead wrong.

• Gary K

It's within the realm of probability - 7+ billion people on the planet, each having numerous dreams every night. There are bound to be coincidences. No need to invoke mysticism, superstition or psychic superpowers if you find a "hit".

How would we know? there are 7 billion people having dreams, and usually you don't even remember most of them

• Mr. P

Not in one of mine.

I just thought Terry Gilliam was on the way out. No idea why. It just popped into my head a few weeks ago.

I hope when it happens it is unexpected, and during sleep.

Something like August the 10th.

I doubt it but I did enjoy him In "Hobo with a shotgun"

Update: I'm glad you agree. His magnum opus I believe.