Was watching a walking around European cities video on Youtube and it reminded me how boring it is ? why, how true?

I remember going to Europe's main cities and just walking around. and I remember going to cities like Bern, Rome, Munich, Vienna, etc and it was really much more boring than I thought it would be, and the video reminded me of reasons. it was just like streets with cars, and people here and there going to work,... show more I remember going to Europe's main cities and just walking around. and I remember going to cities like Bern, Rome, Munich, Vienna, etc and it was really much more boring than I thought it would be, and the video reminded me of reasons. it was just like streets with cars, and people here and there going to work, etc. not anyone really smiling having fun, enjoying life too much, everyone absorbed into themselves or whoever they are with. HOW TRUE? AND ROME, REMINDED OF LIKE A BIG TOURIST "DISNEY LAND", ALL FOR TOURISTS MOSTLY, AND JAZZ STREET MUSICIANS OR AMERICAN MUSIC BEING PLAYED, UH, YUK?,
Update: no, I have BEEN THERE BEFORE TOO MOST CITIES IN EUROPE,
Update 2: ------------> LIKE WHAT DO PEOPLE **DO** REALLY WHEN "TRAVEL TO EUROPE"? DO THEY DO A LOT OF WALKING AROUND CITY CENTERS LIKE I DID? WHAT ELSE? HOW BORING?